Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27535 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,532 (R$ 5,564) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)