Cost of living comparison between Farrukhabad, India and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,378 (₨172,585) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)