Cost of living comparison between Farrukhabad, India and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,467 (₨179,455) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)