Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,153 in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)