Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 372 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,123 in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)