Cost of living in Fargo, United States vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fargo (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,572 ($2,926) in Fargo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)