Cost of living in Fargo, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fargo (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,797 ($3,226) in Fargo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)