Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,559 in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)