Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,757 in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)