Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,735 in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (40 minutes ago)