Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00706 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,168 (₨165,388) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)