Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00903 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,362 (₨261,585) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)