Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00806 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,431 (₨177,432) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (37 minutes ago)