Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,965 in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)