Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,906 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)