Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,502 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (42 minutes ago)