Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,295 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)