Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20032 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,057 (5,278TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)