Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 533 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21432 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,233 (5,752TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €47 (27 minutes ago)