Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13449 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 84% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,750 (kr42,755) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)