Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13436 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 73% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,465 (kr25,788) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)