Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13454 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 76% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,501 (kr40,886) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (36 minutes ago)