Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13427 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 69% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,379 (kr25,163) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)