Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23973 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,289 (9,547TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (39 minutes ago)