Cost of living comparison between Erzurum, Turkey and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29465 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,668 (15,842TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)