Cost of living comparison between Erie, Pennsylvania, United States and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,864 ($4,205) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (24 minutes ago)