Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00300 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,144 (714,286 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (34 minutes ago)