Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04894 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,113 (Mex$ 43,164) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)