Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04258 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,321 (Mex$ 31,034) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)