Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23369 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,051 (8,778 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (19 minutes ago)