Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23326 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,585 (6,794 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (30 minutes ago)