Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00741 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,436 (328,724 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)