Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08386 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,435 (Bs 29,033) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)