Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09294 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,978 (Bs 42,798) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)