Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08500 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,237 (Bs 26,322) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)