Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09345 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,986 (Bs 42,653) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)