Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09000 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,698 (18,864 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $681 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)