Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08884 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,565 (17,616 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)