Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09308 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,433 (26,140 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)