Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 50% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,875 in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)