Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,636 (C$3,922) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)