Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,096 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,664 (C$6,578) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)