Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.716 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,707 (C$6,573) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)