Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 746 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,013 (£2,648) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (30 minutes ago)