Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04611 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,921 (Mex$ 41,654) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)