Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,996 (Mex$ 40,253) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)