Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04176 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,341 (Mex$ 32,113) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)