Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04759 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,951 (Mex$ 40,992) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)