Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,948 (1,041,439 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)