Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00294 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,098 (1,054,018 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (29 minutes ago)