Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00255 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,826 (715,383 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,690,150 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)