Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 557 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,815 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)