Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,844 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)