Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 475 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,318 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)