Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,020 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (36 minutes ago)