Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 617 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,570 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)