Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09649 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 56% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €883 (9,156 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Changchun costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)