Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10826 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 51% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,484 (13,713 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)