Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,871 (526,495 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (35 minutes ago)