Cost of living comparison between Durrës, Albania and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,862 (525,638 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)