Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,687 ($5,028) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)