Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 404 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,759 ($5,049) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)