Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,790 ($5,057) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)