Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28022 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,802 (R$ 10,000) in Duque de Caxias.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)