Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27012 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,809 (R$ 6,698) in Duque de Caxias.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)