Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 571 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 57% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,098 (NZ$7,611) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)