Cost of living comparison between Dunedin, New Zealand and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 514 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.654 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,766 (NZ$7,291) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)