Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,747 (NZ$7,294) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)