Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,913 (NZ$4,476) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)