Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,205 (NZ$7,618) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)