Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,859 (£2,506) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)