Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,489 (464,002 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)