Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00321 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,633 (508,306 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Athens costs €7 (9 minutes ago)