Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01698 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,316 (Php77,481) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alicante costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)