Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,313 in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (17 minutes ago)