Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,542 in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)