Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13571 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,005 (22,142 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)