Cost of living comparison between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13276 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,840 (21,391 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)