Cost of living comparison between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13383 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,971 (22,200 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)