Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,468 prices entered by 560 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 57% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,296 in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)