Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,611 (AU$7,927) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)