Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 73% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,626 (AU$5,347) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)