Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.686 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 74% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,451 (AU$7,950) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)