Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,084 prices entered by 726 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24347 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 61% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,034 (Dirham 20,676) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)