Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,084 prices entered by 684 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25612 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 68% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,041 (Dirham 19,683) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)