Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,274 prices entered by 909 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22139 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,054 (Dirham 13,797) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)