Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 334 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,505 in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (42 minutes ago)