Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,509 in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)