Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,896 in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (28 minutes ago)