Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23108 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,989 (8,609TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)