Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,914 in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)