Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,988 (元21,671) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)