Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12866 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,095 (元16,284) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)