Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13340 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,985 (元14,883) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)