Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03340 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 68% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €670 (20,059₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)