Cost of living comparison between Donetsk, Ukraine and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03610 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,042 (28,867₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)