Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 996 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26062 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 108% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,760 (25,940 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)