Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24396 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 91% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,828 (15,690 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)