Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25463 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 103% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,077 (23,864 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)