Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25889 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 105% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,672 (25,772 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)