Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25165 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 99% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,958 (23,675 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)