Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23547 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 86% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,903 (16,576 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)