Cost of living comparison between Dodoma, Tanzania and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,055 (4,878,038 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (32 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)