Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 47% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,594 (3,844,488 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (about 1 hour ago)