Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 46% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,691 (3,978,448 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (26 minutes ago)