Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 51% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €926 (2,429,769 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)