Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 53% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €901 (2,377,284 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (44 minutes ago)