Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03431 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,061 (30,933₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (25 minutes ago)