Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00533 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 96% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,126 (1,149,412 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)