Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00478 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 74% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,473 (726,990 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (44 minutes ago)