Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00525 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 91% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,963 (1,136,087 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)