Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18524 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €978 (5,281TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)