Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26221 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,313 (8,820TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (41 minutes ago)