Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 246 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23056 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,074 (R$ 8,995) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)