Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27449 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,507 (R$ 12,776) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)