Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26771 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,459 (R$ 9,186) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)