Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04923 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,021 (E£ 41,055) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)