Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04637 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,256 (E£ 27,091) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)