Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05996 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,003 (E£ 33,413) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)