Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01021 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,738 (Taka 170,185) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)