Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01012 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,742 (Taka 172,024) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)